Tuesday 23 November 2010

Progress Report Nov. 23


This past week I went to Andel to take photos of the shopping mall there. I tried to capture the automatic sliding doors at the front of the mall in motion with people entering and exiting. This picture would reflect the new technology that we have, specifically with doors. I had some trouble trying to get a good shutter speed. I will post a few of the ones that I thought were thought came out the best. If anyone has any suggestions as to which they like better that would be great. Within the same area was a video game store, which could be used to compare the difference in entertainment from the past, specifically marionettes. I went to old town square as well, and took pictures of two marionette stores from the same perspective so you can see the marionettes in the window. I went to the Intercontinental Hotel on Parizka Street and took a few pictures of the automatic swiveling door there to possibly use instead of the sliding doors at Andel. I also went back to the Astronomical Clock and took multiple pictures of the clock from different perspectives as well as the two clocks on both sides of it. I tried taking close up pictures of the clocks on both sides from below. I will compare this to a new wristwatch and show the difference of technology in the theme of clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment