Tuesday 28 September 2010

Progress Report of Project


I currently have taken a few photos of cars that I appreciate. The cars that I took photos of were an old Mini Cooper and a new Audi R8. I hope to implement the Mini Cooper into the timeline of the project because it shows the appearance of the Mini from the past. The Audi R8 I could use in my project to emphasize the breakthrough in LED lights that have been implemented into the new era of cars. In my opinion I believe Audi was one of the first companies to introduce the LED lights in cars. I may try and find a car with an old headlamp and combine the two images to illustrate the differences in technology from past to present. I also did some research on the auto manufacturer Skoda and found out that Volkswagen owns them. (http://www.pragueexperience.com/places.asp?PlaceID=1252) Skoda also offers a tour of their factory, which is located in Mlada Boleslav. I plan on going to the facility and taking pictures of the manufacturing process. I will also capture the tour they offer for their old cars to their new cars and focus on specific parts of the car that are significant to the company.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job on your Progress report. The personal reflections and the image samples were very well written and chosen. Your research was well documented, and you seem to have a clear idea on where you are headed. Perhaps you might try and do a little research on other photographers who have worked in this manner in order to see how they have dealt with similar topics!

    ReplyDelete