Tuesday 9 November 2010

Progress Report Nov. 10

Unfortunately this past week has not been in our favor with the weather. Luckily enough, I was able to get a spark of sunlight today and took some time to go around and take some pictures that I could potentially use for my project. I was able to take capture some interesting photos at Malostranska. I continued with the same method of taking pictures with the focus on taking pictures from different perspectives to allow for the picture to be more interesting. For instance, I went back to Starbucks where I took the previous picture that I included in my prior collection of 25 photos, and took a photo of the same object but from different perspective which in my opinion is more attractive. Rather than just looking at a picture of a door straight on your seeing it from an angle. This picture which I will post up as well I may use as one of my images to for the comparison of doors for the old. Also took a number of photos of the St. Nicholas Church. I focused on the top part of the structure like the clock. I thought this could be used in my comparison of clocks. I really liked the image of took of a lamp within starbucks that I thought could be used as a new light. The way lamp is projected in the image when its active was really interesting. I also I had a photo of the tram in the collection of 25 photos that were posted and thought that it would be interesting to take a picture from within the tram while in motion while looking out which could create the effect of the tram moving pretty quick. This was done with a moderately slow shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment